2019-2020 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so weird question.

Today I received and email from West Liberty regarding an invite to a Black and Gold day on Sept 14th?? It looks as if this is more of an admissions tour for prospective students. BUT after looking at last years discussion on here they had interviews for the PA program on Sept 14.  Is this just a coincidence?? They normally call for interviews right? Did anyone else receive this email?? 

On 8/12/2019 at 11:07 PM, dtaylor33 said:

so weird question.

Today I received and email from West Liberty regarding an invite to a Black and Gold day on Sept 14th?? It looks as if this is more of an admissions tour for prospective students. BUT after looking at last years discussion on here they had interviews for the PA program on Sept 14.  Is this just a coincidence?? They normally call for interviews right? Did anyone else receive this email?? 

I also received this email. I got excited when I first saw it but then realized it was the Black and Gold day which I also believe is just for prospective students of WLU. I don't think it is related to the PA program at all. From the other PA interview invites I've received from other schools, they are from someone from the PA program and the emails are very clear that you are being invited for an interview to their PA program. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...