Hi all,

So here is the scenario. There are 2 CC's by me that are offering Organic Chemistry 1 this fall. I am registered at CC#1 but may want to take it at CC#2 based on the professor who teaches. 

My question is: do I enter this into CASPA before verification? 

Example: If I enter it in CASPA it locks it and shows that I am set to take Orgo at CC#1, but what if I change right before the semester and take it at CC#2? 

Should I just leave it off and submit it as an update after my caspa is verified. I don't want to run into issues if I end up not taking it at that institution. 

You will want to choose a school and put it in the planned/in progress status before verification. Then if later you change which school you actually attend, go in and update CASPA . 

Schools will want to see what is planned in your future schooling to make sure you will have all of their pre-reqs completed/getting completed. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Farafish260
      I just had all of my transcripts uploaded by CASPA. And, I’ve approved them, but do I have to match the prerequisites to the programs or will CASPA do that for me if I opt out? Thx 
    • By Finntastic
      Just wondering if anyone knows how long (in general) it takes for a mailed transcript to be sent to and processed by CASPA? I submitted an order through parchment last Friday. The status reads "Delivered", but I've yet to see anything in CASPA.
    • By sjrack
      I have requested letters of recommendation from 3 people (a PA, a previous manager, and a former professor). The professor has told me that he may not get the letter done in time due to his busy schedule. I asked another professor if she could and she has agreed.
      My dilemma is that I know professor 1 will be able to write a much better LOR than professor 2. Let's say that they both end up writing the LORs and get them submitted on time. The schools I am applying to only require 3 LORs. Does anyone know which one would be disregarded? Would it go in the order that I sent the requests out? Or would it go by the order of which the LORs are actually received by CASPA? I wouldn't want professor 2's letter to take the place of professor 1's unless professor 1 were not able to submit the LOR in time.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More