On 9/12/2019 at 11:03 AM, keezy said:

Hi all. Just an email saying I’ve been put “on hold” from my interview 9/10. Any one else? Not sure how to feel... Should I still be hopeful or is it a long shot?

In my interview they said that most people get put on hold so I don’t think it’s a big deal. 

Also, I just finished my interview today, and I have to say that everyone was right about it being a relaxed environment. I haven’t had any other interviews yet so I can’t compare, but I definitely liked the feel of this program.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ironically, I actually got an interview invite this morning! For August 19 8 am -12

I received an acceptance letter this morning from my 8/19/19 interview.  Good luck everyone!

how much is the deposit if you get accepted?

On 9/27/2019 at 11:14 AM, emc0025 said:

Hello! My interview is October 29th. Anyone else? Also, do they ask you your campus preference at the interview? I've seen a lot of people have chosen the main campus and Harrisburg as their top choices. Is there any reason you didn't choose the other two locations? I'm trying to decide which two I'd prefer. 

Hi there! My interview is also on the 29th at 1 pm. My top choices are also main and Harrisburg mainly due to the proximity. 

3 hours ago, Emine said:

For those of you who have interviewed, what was the set up like and was it a blind interview?

So the process is basically you go into a lecture hall room where you answer the essay and do the quiz. While you’re doing that, they’ll call people up for the interview. It’s a relaxed environment and they don’t throw any trick questions (or I didn’t get any at least). It’s not a blind interview. If you finish your quiz, you can ask some PA students some questions or if they could show you around.

Edited by AndyL

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and hopefully everything went well for those who interviewed today! I interviewed on 8/20 and received acceptance to the Harrisburg campus on 8/26! I visited Harrisburg's campus not long ago just to see the classrooms, and picked up a packet with some local apartments that past students have recommended. DM me if you want me to send you a copy! Also, I would be interested in starting a Facebook group! Can't wait to meet everyone 🙂

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, meppley7 said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and hopefully everything went well for those who interviewed today! I interviewed on 8/20 and received acceptance to the Harrisburg campus on 8/26! I visited Harrisburg's campus not long ago just to see the classrooms, and picked up a packet with some local apartments that past students have recommended. DM me if you want me to send you a copy! Also, I would be interested in starting a Facebook group! Can't wait to meet everyone 🙂

Hey, I was curious about the classrooms at Harrisburg campus. Mainly if there are any windows?

Thanks!

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:23 PM, meppley7 said:

Congrats to you as well!  I was also accepted to the Harrisburg campus.  Are you planning on setting up a Facebook group for the 2020 Harrisburg students or for all Lock Haven PA students? I'd be interested in joining that group! 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:46 AM, vdubesky said:

Congrats to you as well!  I was also accepted to the Harrisburg campus.  Are you planning on setting up a Facebook group for the 2020 Harrisburg students or for all Lock Haven PA students? I'd be interested in joining that group! 

I was also accepted to the Harrisburg campus. I just saw the Class of 2022 group was started on Facebook this week for all accepted students. If anyone does end up creating a group for the Harrisburg Campus I would be interested in joining as well!

• 3 weeks later...