Thought I would start this year's forum since nobody else has yet. Good luck to everybody!

Awesome! Just submitted today!

Just to clarify, there is no supplemental application for this program, correct? I couldn't find any information on it.

2 hours ago, uhcoogs said:

Awesome! Just submitted today!

Just to clarify, there is no supplemental application for this program, correct? I couldn't find any information on it.

Correct.

On 6/14/2019 at 10:11 PM, uhcoogs said:

Has anyone heard back or received interview invites yet?

I was verified on 5/22 I believe and have yet to even receive and email acknowledging that they have revived my app 

4 hours ago, sag5572 said:

I was verified on 5/22 I believe and have yet to even receive and email acknowledging that they have revived my app 

Same here, I haven't received any sort of email from them. I know they sent interview invites around this time in the previous years so I just wanted to see if anyone heard anything!

Edited by uhcoogs

I received an email this morning saying my application has been accepted and is in the process of review. Good luck everyone!

I submitted my CASPA today and surprisingly got an interview offer the same day for October 16, 8am-noon. Also, does anyone know how the basic science quiz part of the interview works? I’ve seen older posts from previous years saying that they don’t factor into acceptance, but I’m wondering what would happen if I failed it or did really bad on it.

Edited by AndyL

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, uhcoogs said:

Did anyone interview today? How did it go for those that did?!

I was there on 8/19.  I thought it went well!  I interviewed with Walter Eisenhauer.  Very conversational...nothing too off the wall was asked.  Hoping to hear back in the next 2 weeks. Were you there?

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:51 PM, sag5572 said:

Ironically, I actually got an interview invite this morning! For August 19 8 am -12

How did your interview go?  Who did you interview with? 

11 minutes ago, AndyL said:

How was the basic science test?

It was about 60 multiple choice questions.  Topics from basic bio, anatomy, genetics, and physics.  They said it would not be part of the consideration to accept or not but just used as a gauge of where the applicants were in their education.  It is not timed, so don't stress too much about it.  I didn't study ( I never even had physics) and think I did ok. 

13 minutes ago, WendyK said:

How was the essay?

It was a "what would you do if..." type of question.  It is not timed either. 

15 hours ago, vdubesky said:

I was there on 8/19.  I thought it went well!  I interviewed with Walter Eisenhauer.  Very conversational...nothing too off the wall was asked.  Hoping to hear back in the next 2 weeks. Were you there?

I interviewed yesterday 08/21. Best of luck to you!

14 hours ago, uhcoogs said:

I interviewed yesterday 08/21. Best of luck to you!

Same to you!  Who interviewed you?  Do you have a location preference?  

Hello. I received an acceptance this morning via email after interviewing on the 21st. Best of luck to everyone.

12 minutes ago, Samson113 said:

@vdubesky Congrats. Which location are you choosing?

I have a first preference for the Harrisburg campus and second for Lock Haven's main location.  How about you?