2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sag5572 said:

I was verified on 5/22 I believe and have yet to even receive and email acknowledging that they have revived my app 

Same here, I haven't received any sort of email from them. I know they sent interview invites around this time in the previous years so I just wanted to see if anyone heard anything!

Edited by uhcoogs

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I submitted my CASPA today and surprisingly got an interview offer the same day for October 16, 8am-noon. Also, does anyone know how the basic science quiz part of the interview works? I’ve seen older posts from previous years saying that they don’t factor into acceptance, but I’m wondering what would happen if I failed it or did really bad on it.

Edited by AndyL

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, uhcoogs said:

Did anyone interview today? How did it go for those that did?!

I was there on 8/19.  I thought it went well!  I interviewed with Walter Eisenhauer.  Very conversational...nothing too off the wall was asked.  Hoping to hear back in the next 2 weeks. Were you there?

11 minutes ago, AndyL said:

How was the basic science test?

It was about 60 multiple choice questions.  Topics from basic bio, anatomy, genetics, and physics.  They said it would not be part of the consideration to accept or not but just used as a gauge of where the applicants were in their education.  It is not timed, so don't stress too much about it.  I didn't study ( I never even had physics) and think I did ok.