2019-2020 Application Cycle

Can anyone who has interviewed shed light on the “supplemental questions” we will be filling out during the interview? They were originally supposed to be sent and returned before the interview, but they changed it to having us answer on the spot during the interview

Edited by FuturePa1985

Just now, FuturePa1985 said:

Can anyone who has interviewed shed light on the “supplemental questions” we will be filling out during the interview? They were originally supposed to be sent and returned before the interview, but they changed it to having us answer on the spot during the interview

They are straight forward. Nothing you need to prepare for ahead of time. If I remember correctly, it was just certifying you are physically/mentally capable to be in the program. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ajpuckett said:

Just got this message...

I wonder if this is good news-ish. 

55EBBDF8-BD0B-4624-85CA-F46D7543A451.jpeg

From what I’ve heard, it means you’re on the waitlist! They’re going to finish out the interviews and then review all the applications again and then send out acceptances/rejections by November 1st. So it’s a good sign! Have faith, I’m sure you’ll see an acceptance soon 🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PA2595 said:

From what I’ve heard, it means you’re on the waitlist! They’re going to finish out the interviews and then review all the applications again and then send out acceptances/rejections by November 1st. So it’s a good sign! Have faith, I’m sure you’ll see an acceptance soon 🙂 

Just wondering if you or anyone knows, are they also sending out rejections after interviews? or only at the end by November 1st?  

Thanks! and Congrats on your acceptance! 

22 minutes ago, pa5991 said:

Just wondering if you or anyone knows, are they also sending out rejections after interviews? or only at the end by November 1st?  

Thanks! and Congrats on your acceptance! 

Thank you 🙂 

and I am assuming they are not going to send out rejections until later so that way everyone can remain an option. Because not everyone is going to accept the acceptance so they don’t want to send rejections and still have spots open. But that’s just my assumption. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, Vadams19 said:

They are straight forward. Nothing you need to prepare for ahead of time. If I remember correctly, it was just certifying you are physically/mentally capable to be in the program. 

How do you pay for the supplemental fee? Just mail a check to their office or can it be done online?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone from the 08/19 interview let us know when they said you should be hearing back about admission decisions? I know that the earlier interviews were doing rolling interviews but have now been told that they will hear back by November 1st. Was wondering if the regular admission interviews would be hearing back within 2 weeks or also waiting to hear back by November 1st..

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2019 at 10:18 AM, lgfraz said:

Can anyone from the 08/19 interview let us know when they said you should be hearing back about admission decisions? I know that the earlier interviews were doing rolling interviews but have now been told that they will hear back by November 1st. Was wondering if the regular admission interviews would be hearing back within 2 weeks or also waiting to hear back by November 1st..

I recall them saying that they should hopefully let us know early September.

• Upvote 1