2019-2020 Application Cycle

Hey everyone! 

I figured I’d start a thread for this cycle. I submitted an app about 2 weeks ago (wanted to submit early since they are doing rolling admissions this year) and haven’t heard anything back or gotten confirmation that my application was received. Is this the case for anyone else? 

Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, mboston said:

Hey everyone!

I submitted 05/15 and I just received an invitation via email today for an interview on June 14th!

Good luck to everyone and I'd love to connect with anyone else interviewing that day!

I received an invitation for June 14th as well! 

• 2 weeks later...

@rashi @lgfraz hi guys! I interviewed on June 14. If I'm not mistaken, they have the layout of the interview on FranU's website. It's MMI style, and the questions were primarily behavioral/ethical in my opinion. Interview went very smoothly. You'll have an opportunity to talk to students so take advantage of that! The entire process took about four hours, and there was 18 of us split into 3 groups. Make sure you bring the passport size photo!!!!!

Good luck! 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:30 AM, mn2019 said:

@rashi @lgfraz hi guys! I interviewed on June 14. If I'm not mistaken, they have the layout of the interview on FranU's website. It's MMI style, and the questions were primarily behavioral/ethical in my opinion. Interview went very smoothly. You'll have an opportunity to talk to students so take advantage of that! The entire process took about four hours, and there was 18 of us split into 3 groups. Make sure you bring the passport size photo!!!!!

Good luck! 

Hi trying to book a flight out there, 

Did the interview end around noon? 

Thanks for the input on the interview and I hope you hear good news soon if you have not already!! 

• 3 weeks later...