2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 9/7/2019 at 6:14 PM, studyfreak said:

What style are the interview questions? Traditional, behavioral, etc.?

For me, I was asked a mix of traditional and behavioral. However, don't try to over prepare. The faculty are awesome and truthfully just want to see if you have a personality they would want to be around for the next two years. I know that's cliche... but it was the most relaxed interview I've had so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SheriSAN said:

Anybody in the same boat at me? I’m getting a little nervous and starting to think the long wait may be just a delayed rejection. Submitted June 5th, verified June 6th, submitted my supplemental May 28 and haven't heard anything since. Thoughts? 

Im on the same boat as you unfortunately. I submitted everything in early July and havent heard back either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 2:01 AM, paige2020 said:

I am an out of state applicant and have an interview on October 21st. Is anyone attending the informal dinner beforehand with current PA students on Oct. 20th? 

Does anyone know how full the class is yet?

Also, any tips for the mock PBL?- this is what I am most nervous about.  

Thanks!

I am also coming from out of state for the interview on Oct 21st, and will be attending the dinner on Oct 20th! 

1 hour ago, AAML8 said:

Hello, I am planning to attend pre-dinner too. I know we have discussion going on what to wear on that day. Is everyone planning casual-khakis and button down shirt or informal jeans and polo shirt. Looking forward to meet you all. Does any one know how long it would last?

I will also be wearing jeans and a blouse-type shirt! I’m sure it won’t last longer than 2 hours I would think.