2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, KER0605 said:

@brand805 I interviewed yesterday and got the same email this morning. I believe this is just a courtesy email. I don't think it means anything specific regarding your status. Hopefully anyway!

Yes that's true. Well if they rejected me I hope they would do it more explicitly and not keep my hopes up lol. So I'm keeping my hopes up that I'm still in the running. 

19 minutes ago, mateo33 said:

Just got placed on interview hold. Anybody else ever had this status?

I just got the same email, came here to see if anyone knows what that means and if I would get to pick the potential date of the four dates given because two of them are on days that I have exams haha, keeping my hopes up though!

4 hours ago, EmilyF said:

I just got the same email, came here to see if anyone knows what that means and if I would get to pick the potential date of the four dates given because two of them are on days that I have exams haha, keeping my hopes up though!

I also got this email. So I guess it is just a wait and see if anyone backs out of their interview invite. You never know...keep hoping!

3 hours ago, lkayprepa said:

I will be interviewing on October 29th! Does anyone know what the interview is like (traditional vs MMI etc?) I cant seem to find any information.

Hello, congrats on the interview! The interview is not MMI style, though it is 3 separate interviews. I had two with current faculty, and one with an alumni of the program. There is no writing component. The interview was very laid back and I felt no pressure in any of the interview sessions. Be yourself and you will do great. Questions I had included why PA, what have you done to accomplish your goal, and you should know current issues/legislation in the PA community. Goodluck! 

4 hours ago, amber239 said:

I know most applicants received emails stating that we will get more information regarding our status in December. Has anyone gotten any other updates besides this? Wondering how many spots are open 🙂

They are still having interviews so it could be awhile yet. I met someone that is not interviewing there until Nov 19th.

• 2 weeks later...