2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest thePAway

Got an email today giving a status update saying that after a preliminary review I would likely be sent an interview invite soon. They said they interview on Tuesdays throughout the fall with the first date being September 10

13 hours ago, thePAway said:

Got an email today giving a status update saying that after a preliminary review I would likely be sent an interview invite soon. They said they interview on Tuesdays throughout the fall with the first date being September 10

Got the same email, would be great to hear back this week. Good luck!

On 8/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, thePAway said:

Can I ask what your stats are? Thank you in advance:)

Guest thePAway
1 hour ago, hmmmm3 said:

Do you guys mind sharing if they gave you options for interview dates and, if so, what were the dates?

They gave two September dates and 3 October ones so a big variety but she said to email with what options work for you and I haven’t gotten a confirmed date out of the ones I said I was available for

• 3 weeks later...

GOOD LUCK to ALL who are applying to Carroll University!! You are going into the phenomenal profession and a program. I am an alum of this program and very proud of it. Remember, an interview is only a piece of the puzzle, be honest to yourself, be confident and take a pride in what you have achieved so far. You all do great. 

Do not worry about other person's stats, we had students from the variety of backgrounds and some have barely met the class requirement, but they turn out to be a great student and colleague of mine. Carroll will consider all aspects of your application. Don't be discouraged if you are not selected for an interview. Persistence and patience is a part of the PA profession. 

Good Luck!!

• Like 2