I just arrived, is anyone here already? I'll just hang out up front for now. I'm wearing a red short sleeved blouse if anyone wants to join me in loitering! 😄 

-- just saw pizza comment, will be omw shortly.

Edited by ekf2891

Hey guys! I'd like to let you know a little about my interview experience at Mary Baldwin University.

When speaking to all of us, the director of academics asked where the people who lived far away were from. He then joked and said, "We even let someone come interview here from Jersey." Later, during my one-on-one interview with him, I noticed he actually was passive-aggressive towards myself, based on where I was from. Most of my interview consisted of why I "actually want" to go to this school, and how it will be nothing like where I'm from, after laughing at my answer as to why I wanted to attend Mary Baldwin's PA program specifically. This was the most uncomfortable interview I have experienced yet. My interview focused less on questions pertaining to PA school, and more on where I was from. With that being said, my first interview went great! So, I guess it can depend on which faculty member you are assigned to interview with that can determine your judgement on this school, which really sucks. I wish everyone the best of luck who wants to attend this school, but also just wanted to give a heads up to those who may have not conversed with this faculty member- Very unprofessional. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just got my acceptance call and email from the August 24th interview!

For me, my interviewers were asking lots of personality questions and some traditional questions. This was my first interview ever and I am glad it was. To those that are accepted, congratulations and I hope to see you all!

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 8/24 and was just informed that I was waitlisted. I’m just wondering if anyone knows roughly how many people are on the waitlist?

Hi everyone! I interviewed on August 24th and just received the phone call that I was accepted! Good luck to everyone! This is a dream come true! I’m still shacking! I was very impressed with the school and can’t wait to start! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, slovan said:

Has anyone else received future invites for interviews? I just wonder when the next one will be

At this last weekend’s interview, they said they are holding one more interview in October. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 10:03 PM, MPrice said:

At this last weekend’s interview, they said they are holding one more interview in October. 

By chance did they mention the date?

Hii guys! 

Has anyone who accepted a seat know anything about a Facebook page with all the accepted students? I’m looking to find a roommate soon! 

Thank you! 

@Pidita95  Hi friend, Sorry for the wait, I've been putting in the overtime. One applicant created a facebook group, but no conversations on it yet. I think the school will be creating one as well, but no idea on the timeline for that. So far they have been requesting to share our emails with other accepted students. 

I will message you and see if I can get you added to the current group. 

On 8/30/2019 at 9:27 AM, ReclaimedWood said:

By chance did they mention the date?

I received an interview invite today for October 25. They may have other dates before but I am not sure