2019-2020 Application Cycle

9 hours ago, ppatel said:

@ august 3rd interviewees:

How many people were interviewed? 

There were 2 groups interviewed on the 3rd. I think there was about 25 or so in my group. So maybe 50 or so interviewed on the 3rd. 

You should receive another email about the interview structure. No group interviews. And you will have 2 interviews with faculty. 

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Guest SOSO19
7 minutes ago, jtexasb said:

Just got a phone call and acceptance!  Good luck everyone. 

OMG! Congratulations! When did you exactly get the call if you do not mind me asking? 

Guest SOSO19
10 minutes ago, RSkillen said:

I got a call at 7:00 PM. I’m at work and missed the call. They left a voicemail saying that I should check my email tomorrow regarding my application. I am feeling hopeful and terrified. Congrats on the acceptance notifications!!!

I think a phone call means you're accepted. Good luck!

10 hours ago, RSkillen said:

I got a call at 7:00 PM. I’m at work and missed the call. They left a voicemail saying that I should check my email tomorrow regarding my application. I am feeling hopeful and terrified. Congrats on the acceptance notifications!!!

They told me that they are sending acceptance emails today, so that’s what it is most likely. If so, congrats in advance 😁