2019-2020 Application Cycle

Hello! 

I attended the information session a few months ago and absolutely loved it. Submitted last week but unfortunately still waiting for CAPSA to receive my last transcript 😞

Very excited about this school, though! Even though they are on accredited-probation status, I felt as though they are working hard to fix it and did not avoid the topic at the information session- they addressed it openly! 

Have you heard anything from them yet?

22 hours ago, kioconnor said:

Hello! 

I attended the information session a few months ago and absolutely loved it. Submitted last week but unfortunately still waiting for CAPSA to receive my last transcript 😞

Very excited about this school, though! Even though they are on accredited-probation status, I felt as though they are working hard to fix it and did not avoid the topic at the information session- they addressed it openly! 

Have you heard anything from them yet?

@kioconnor did they discuss interview timelines and when they would start sending out invites for interviews?

Hey guys! Current 2nd year student here. I haven't talked directly to a faculty member or the director about this, but I heard from another student that they are doing interviews a tad later this year.

Regarding probation: by the time the next cohort starts, the program should be off probation, so long as they do what is necessary by ARC-PA. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, hellofellowapplicants said:

Just received an interview invite over email for Aug 3rd! Very excited as this will be my first PA interview!! (Applied last cycle but only interview I got was last minute and I already had planned an medical mission trip to Ecuador)

Do u mind sharing ur stats please? 

On 6/8/2019 at 11:00 AM, Wellness said:

Hey guys! Current 2nd year student here. I haven't talked directly to a faculty member or the director about this, but I heard from another student that they are doing interviews a tad later this year.

Regarding probation: by the time the next cohort starts, the program should be off probation, so long as they do what is necessary by ARC-PA. 🙂 

Do you know how many applicants they usually have interview per cycle?  

2 hours ago, ceg963 said:

They interview 1000 applicants? Or do they narrow that number down? 

No no, sorry. That's just how many applicants applied my year. I don't recall the number exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was around 120 applicants that were invited for an interview. This was 2 years ago, so I apologize if my numbers are completely wrong. 

1 hour ago, vilai01 said:

I also received the interview for 8/3. And I am wondering if you guys want to meet up the night before and have dinner together. 

I live nearby, so I would be happy to! Maybe somewhere in the Charlottesville area since there isn't too much around campus?

56 minutes ago, kioconnor said:

I live nearby, so I would be happy to! Maybe somewhere in the Charlottesville area since there isn't too much around campus?

I will be flying there from Houston, since you are familiar with the are, do you have any suggestions where we can meet up? And btw, do you have any recommendations for sightseeing while I am in town? Thank you a lot ☺️