Transferring community college credits to university

Hello! I am planning to take pre reqs at a community college during the summer and winter breaks, and usually I would transfer the credits back to my home university but since i do not need those credits for my graduation, is there a need to transfer it to my home university? Is it okay to provide several transcripts later when i apply?

Also, do you recommend onine courses or in person classes?

Thank you!

It is not unusual for CASPA applicants to have several transcripts. I see no need for you to transfer credits into another university.

On line versus being present is probably more of a personal choice. I like to be there because I learn by asking questions. To each his or her own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shouldn’t be an issue at all. I had to take some pre-reqs after I graduated and did it at a community college and didn’t transfer those classes to my university.

Like the person above me said, online classes are more of a preference. I personally feel like I don’t learn much taking online classes. Also make sure the classes you need for PA school are okay with it being online.