2019-2020 Cycle

On 7/24/2019 at 9:03 AM, miche12x said:

Hi Everyone! I just got my interview invite yesterday and I am beyond thrilled!!
I will be interviewing on August 5th and 6th and will be arriving Saturday night. 

I'm planning to  check out the school on Sunday, if anyone is down to meet or grab a bite on Sunday let me know!

P.S. Good luck to the applicants who are interviewing this week! You got this!!!

I will be there also! Good luck to you and see you there!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 9:18 PM, Jisaac6 said:

The people that interviewed in June have there been any acceptances, or acceptances won’t go out until after all interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found this forum so sorry about the late reply! I luckily got an interview for the 7/8-7/9 session. They said final decision on rejection, wait-list, and acceptance from those interviewed would be notified in September!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Jisaac6 said:

Do you think they are doing it in waves ?
I didn’t receive anything; I interviewed this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say they are. I would assume you’ll hear something early next week. They probably just didn’t have the time to call/email everyone today. I spoke to another girl that interviewed as well and she hasn’t received a call or email either.