2019-2020 Cycle

I was driving home from Canada yesterday when I got the invitation for tomorrow. Hopefully my confirmation isn't too late since they didn't send it until the 3rd. 

In any case, @whitesocks, @concernduck, @nikgee, @anniee92@nacho42 I guess I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon! I'll be the "old man", I shouldn't be too hard to miss. 

Edited by nehpets99
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Jisaac6 said:

The people that interviewed in June have there been any acceptances, or acceptances won’t go out until after all interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, I thought they said they make decisions late August and September but I know they pick 1 or 2 they really like some times.

On 7/7/2019 at 10:18 PM, Jisaac6 said:

The people that interviewed in June have there been any acceptances, or acceptances won’t go out until after all interviews?

One of the faculty said that they decided to do away with accepting 1-2 applicant each interview for this cycle so it seems like everyone will find out around late August and into September. 

• Upvote 1

One of the faculty said that they decided to do away with accepting 1-2 applicant each interview for this cycle so it seems like everyone will find out around late August and into September. 

Nice! I am scheduled for the last interview date so won’t have to wait to long after to find out !
Thanks

Hello Everyone,

So excited for all the interview invites and excitement to come visit Charleston. I am currently a first year student and am willing to answer any questions about our program or even good local places to eat! Feel free to message me or reply to this post.

-Chloe

• Like 2

Hi Everyone! I just got my interview invite yesterday and I am beyond thrilled!!
I will be interviewing on August 5th and 6th and will be arriving Saturday night. 

I'm planning to  check out the school on Sunday, if anyone is down to meet or grab a bite on Sunday let me know!

P.S. Good luck to the applicants who are interviewing this week! You got this!!!

• Like 1