Touro Nevada 2019/20 Applicants

Hey guys, I'm going to be calling places to set up apartments tours for after acceptance day (most likely on 4/4). If anyone would like to tag along, let me know! I also plan on moving in early June. I'm definitely on the lookout for 1 or 2 roommates 😉 message me here, and we might set up a Facebook messenger group chat

On 12/27/2019 at 7:34 PM, aap423 said:

I received an email from Touro with information about their MSH program. I was not invited for an interview this cycle, and although I’m waiting on one post-interview response, I was curious if anyone has any information about Touro’s MSH program, and whether it would be worth looking into should I not be accepted anywhere this cycle. They say the MSH program would increase your chances at PA school, any thoughts?

I'm currently in the MHS program and received a spot into the upcoming PA program that's contingent upon me completing the MHS program. If you or anyone else here have any questions regarding the MHS program, feel free to DM me and I'll be happy to answer and hopefully in a timely manner.

Has anyone heard anything from the Facebook group? Since acceptance day was cancelled, I don't know of any other way to connect with other students from our class and potentially find roommates, housing, meet one another, etc.... I was planning on having roommates, but was also planning on being able to meet some other students before moving in!

• Like 1

On 3/15/2020 at 8:16 AM, chrissy88 said:

Has anyone heard anything from the Facebook group? Since acceptance day was cancelled, I don't know of any other way to connect with other students from our class and potentially find roommates, housing, meet one another, etc.... I was planning on having roommates, but was also planning on being able to meet some other students before moving in!

Part of me wants to rebel and create our own FB group for now... I totally agree with you.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2020 at 9:16 AM, chrissy88 said:

I emailed admissions saying pretty much the same thing. They emailed me back today that we should receive an invite to the fb page soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...