Touro Nevada 2019/20 Applicants

Hey everyone, I interviewed last week (August 29) and didn't realize we wouldn't end the whole day in one big group send off...I meant to get some contacts to stay in touch (or at least facebook in touch!). 

I don't want to put my full name on here, but I was sitting on the back area in the main room, talked about travel and went to Ohio State. Please feel free to DM me if you want to connect on FB, linkedin, or wherever!

FYI Our group was told only a few people would hear back ASAP, and the rest of acceptances would be after all of the interviews are completed... so, I'd call that, rolling-ish 🙂 

• Like 1

My application was submitted on June 17 and I still haven't heard anything 😞 I emailed the school asking for a status update a little over two weeks ago and still haven't heard back. Is anyone else in the same boat? I know it's still better than a rejection, but the silence is also torture. I feel like my application is lost or forgotten about

On 9/9/2019 at 2:29 PM, a1023 said:

Just received an interview invite today! When choosing, the date that would make the most sense for me is October 17th based on when I can get time off work and travel but there are openings in earlier dates so I’m nervous selecting such a late date. Does anyone have any insight into how much my chances of getting in decrease if I choose a later interview date?

I also received my interview invite and selected October 17th for my date. The only downside for later interviews I see is that as time progresses, seats will be filled but they wouldn't be holding interviews if they didn't have seats to offer. Did you end up going with October 17th?

Anyone in here interviewing on the 17th? 

• Like 1

I also received my interview invite and selected October 17th for my date. The only downside for later interviews I see is that as time progresses, seats will be filled but they wouldn't be holding interviews if they didn't have seats to offer. Did you end up going with October 17th?

Anyone in here interviewing on the 17th? 

Yes I did, good point! See you there on the 17th!

Just got waitlisted. Interviewed 08/29. 

Does anyone know if they reject anyone after interviews or do they mostly accept/waitlist people? I’m trying to gauge to see if me getting waitlisted this early was a gentle form of rejection because I thought that they would compile the waitlist once they have interviewed everyone. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kknn17 said:

Just got waitlisted. Interviewed 08/29. 

Does anyone know if they reject anyone after interviews or do they mostly accept/waitlist people? I’m trying to gauge to see if me getting waitlisted this early was a gentle form of rejection because I thought that they would compile the waitlist once they have interviewed everyone. 

When did you submit your supplemental by chance? I haven't received a response yet 😕