Touro Nevada 2019/20 Applicants

@pafuture24 No, no. I want to assume they have more interview dates, but I know they started interviewing in July. It seems like many that applied early on heard back even within the week, if not shortly after. Now, for a good chunk of us it's taking much longer. I applied about 6-7 weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything. So, I just curious if anyone had more information.

3 hours ago, JBlack said:

Hey my interview is on the 22nd of August. I'm wondering what the timeline for finding out if you're accepted, or, waitlisted is. For those who have been interviewed, have you gotten an answer already? If not, did they say how soon you should be getting an answer?

We were told it would be a couple weeks. The faculty and admissions committee has to meet but one of the faculty members will be away for some time working on a new course. They said they hope it won’t be too long of a wait. 

On 8/16/2019 at 7:57 PM, chrissy88 said:

For those who interviewed yesterday, congrats on getting though it!! I’m wondering how the interview is set up? They mentioned group interviews, but do they give everyone a chance to speak or just pose a question to the whole group and let it be a free-for-all?

They usually propose the question out to the entire group, but lets every single individual have a chance to answer the question one by one. Additionally, there's also an exit interview where it will be 1-on-1.

2 minutes ago, SheriSAN said:

Hey everyone! So I got verification of my submission on July 15th and it said to anticipate 4-6 weeks for an admission decision... it’s been way past 6 weeks and still haven’t heard back. Do you think I should reach out or just continue waiting? Thanks for the input

I believe that the 6 weeks should be next week. I would wait until you hit a solid 7 week mark before reaching out because I would assume that the 4-6 weeks is an estimate. That is just my opinion though 🙂

On 8/23/2019 at 4:25 PM, hopefulpa9485 said:

Got an email from the admissions committee today and got all excited...only to find out it was just an invite to their open house 😂 how about an interview invite....?!

This same thing happened to me! 😂 My heart skipped a beat! And then I was totally bummed out when it was just an open house invite... Time for more waiting!