10 hours ago, PANCE51 said:

It is September 4th and I haven't heard anything from the University of South Dakota. Applied back in June. Anyone else?

I believe they are non-rolling admissions, the deadline just closed on 9/1.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:37 AM, scoutidaho said:

Does anyone know how about how many applicants USD has per year for their PA program? Just out of curiosity... they don't list it specifically on the website. 

Hello all! I was an applicant last year and received an interview. I did not get accepted. We were notified via email beginning November last year for interviews. We had the option to interview a date in mid November or December 1st. They sent out acceptance emails mid December. Hope this helps for a time frame to expect. 

On 9/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, SDakotaPAgirl said:

Hello all! I was an applicant last year and received an interview. I did not get accepted. We were notified via email beginning November last year for interviews. We had the option to interview a date in mid November or December 1st. They sent out acceptance emails mid December. Hope this helps for a time frame to expect. 

Thanks for the info!

1 hour ago, niquemack said:

Has anyone heard anything back yet? 

Nope. Last I spoke with them it sounded like they won't be getting back to us till about mid October as they're still sifting through applications. Hope this helps! 

I got an email yesterday just saying that they have completed my application review and what prerequisites I still need to finish. Hopefully this means they will be sending out interview requests soon!

On 9/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, CourtneySh said:

I got an email yesterday just saying that they have completed my application review and what prerequisites I still need to finish. Hopefully this means they will be sending out interview requests soon!

I received this email today as well. Hopefully soon!!

I spoke with the PA program this morning and they said today is the last day for verified applications to come through, and they will likely send out interview invitations next week if not earlier. Best of luck to all! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, rooders said:

Hi future PAs! Does anyone know offhand how many interviews USD gives? 

Thanks and good luck!

Looking at past forums, they have done two interviews. One in November and one in early December