2019-2020 application cycle

Good morning!  I have been following this post.  I interviewed on October 14th.  I received an acceptance letter via email on Monday the 28th.  I have confirmed my spot and paid the deposit for the class of 2022.  

Quick background- I am from Virginia and have been a flight paramedic for the past 13 years.  I completed my BS and a post bachelors health science certificate all at Virginia Commonwealth University here in Richmond.

All of my communication since the acceptance email, has been via email.  I have submitted several other forms and new forms my preceptor had to sign.

There were a lot of stellar candidates when I interviewed, so I am confident there were some hard decisions made by the admissions committee.  I am humbled to have gotten in and looking forward to starting the journey.  If you didn't get in or are waitlisted, I wish you all the best of luck and keep at it.  It has taken me several years to get to the position to apply!  After applying to multiple programs and interviewing, UND was my #1 choice, so again, I'm very thankful. 

Again, best of luck to all!   

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2019 at 8:17 AM, Tealatte said:

Those who were offered interviews, what level were your A&P courses? I would like to retake them at the 300 level, to fulfill the "prerequisites should be upper level coursework" requirement but I cant find it offered near me higher than 200 level.

Not sure where local is for you. But St Cloud State University in MN offered 300 level anatomy and 400 level physiology...