Alm4034

Application cycle 2019/2020

I was verified May 16, but haven't heard anything 😞 

Good luck on your interview!!!

On 6/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, geedle said:

I was verified May 16, but haven't heard anything 😞 

Good luck on your interview!!!

I was also verified early on and haven't heard anything back.  It is to my understanding that they offer very few interviews early on so there's still hope for us! I am exactly at or above the average of the stats of the accepted students last year so I will be very surprised if I don't hear back! Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, knicole said:

Received my acceptance call about an hour ago 🙂

congratulations!

• Like 1

I just received an email saying that all my materials are in and they will be reviewing my application in the coming weeks. How long after that did you guys get an interview invitation?

9 hours ago, Ecp611 said:

I just received an email saying that all my materials are in and they will be reviewing my application in the coming weeks. How long after that did you guys get an interview invitation?

I I received that email on June 17th, then June 24th was when I received the interview invite! They did not tell our group any information on other interview dates or anything though 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:46 AM, ShedNBreakfast22 said:

Does anyone who interviewed 9/20 remember if they said we will hear back by this Wednesday (9/25) or next Wednesday (10/2)?

They said we will hear back by the end of the day this Wednesday (9/25)! Good luck everybody!

On 9/25/2019 at 1:26 PM, bmchristensen said:

Hello! I am interviewing on Oct. 25th! To anyone who has interviewed at University of Dubuque, any tips or advice? Thanks!

Congrats on the interview! I absolutely loved this school and everyone we met that is a part of the program. Mine had two 20-minute interviews with 2 professors in each one. we were divided in 4 groups throughout the day and did multiple things that I felt helped shake the nerves out 🙂 the actual interviews were more of a conversation and the interviewers were very receptive to what I was saying, which made me feel more relaxed. Look up the most asked interview questions and be prepared for those but make sure you are not memorizing your answer! They also had a "panel" where we were able to ask questions as a whole group instead of asking questions during your individual interview. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bkScout said:

Has any one been pulled from the wait list yet?

The last interview group is this weekend. So I’m guessing they will find out that following week, and waitlist ranking will come out after that.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:43 PM, salukivsrabbit09 said:

Anyone have any idea if there is a FB group for admitted students?

In years past, the program has had current PA-1 class leadership create a FB group for newly admitted students once the final class roster is established, that way new admits can meet each other, and have a student to student connection with the program.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bmchristensen said:

I heard back Tuesday afternoon that I was accepted!

Do you remember if at the interview they said when the waitlist rankings are coming out?

Also congrats!

Edited by ShedNBreakfast22

1 minute ago, ShedNBreakfast22 said:

Do you remember if at the interview they said when the waitlist rankings are coming out?

Also congrats!

Thank you!

I think I was told at the interview that if we were waitlisted we could ask the general "ranking" (high, middle, low). 

10 hours ago, Strikerking said:

I was accepted off the waitlist a couple of days ago! 

First off congrats!! Also I was wondering if you asked what your ranking was before being accepted.