Also received a phone call today from the director regarding an acceptance, I interviewed 8/9. I think it was the best / most exciting call I have ever gotten 🙂 !

• Like 4

Hi everyone! Congrats to all those who were accepted! I also received the call this afternoon and I couldn’t be more thrilled! 

• Like 3

Hey everyone! I also got accepted today!!! We did it guys! Can't wait to meet you all in a couple of months!!!

Good luck to everyone applying! 

Edited by Camillechavez
  • Like 2

Hi everyone! Congrats on the acceptances! I just submitted my application a few weeks ago. Would anyone who got an interview or accepted mind sharing your stats!? Also how long did it take from the time you were verified to get invited for a interview? Thank you so much. Congrats again!! 

5 minutes ago, briun said:

Hi everyone! Congrats on the acceptances! I just submitted my application a few weeks ago. Would anyone who got an interview or accepted mind sharing your stats!? Also how long did it take from the time you were verified to get invited for a interview? Thank you so much. Congrats again!! 

I was verified on 7/2, received the invite 8/2.

322 GRE, 5 writing

3.95 GPA, 3.94 sGPA

0 shadowing 😕

1000+ PCE  at time of application in EMS, some paid some volunteer, amassed 360 more since application

~100 non healthcare volunteering

Received an interview invite for 9/13 I’m so excited! 

Also, do I email them directly to confirm the interview invite or is there a different way? 

Edited by niqbal4

6 hours ago, niqbal4 said:

Received an interview invite for 9/13 I’m so excited! 

Also, do I email them directly to confirm the interview invite or is there a different way? 

Hello!  I recommend emailing them directly. Good luck! You got this 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, mgreagan said:

Has anyone who was accepted on 8/12 received the information packet on how to submit the deposit yet? 

I just got mine today! I live on Long Island for reference in terms of mail. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:09 PM, Courtlem25 said:

Also received a phone call today from the director regarding an acceptance, I interviewed 8/9. I think it was the best / most exciting call I have ever gotten 🙂 !

Congratulations! Did you accept their offer into their program?

3 minutes ago, SMZ89 said:

Congratulations! Did you accept their offer into their program?

Yes - I did end up putting a deposit down

Just now, Courtlem25 said:

Yes - I did end up putting a deposit down

That is fantastic news!  Congratulations once again!  Good luck with this endeavor 😀

• Like 1

Just submitted! I know they're rolling, but I only just found their program last week and loved what I read on the website! Would anyone who interviewed be able to share a bit more about the campus and facilities? It looks beautiful, especially being on the river! Also, does anyone know how many students per cadaver there are in the cadaver lab? It seems that most schools I looked into, 4-6 is pretty average, so I'm just wondering.

And would anyone else who interviewed be willing to share their stats? Thanks and good luck to everyone! 🙂

Hey guys! My name is Annie, I'm a second year at Marist and the president of the class of 2020. Feel free to reach out to me with any and all questions, I'm happy to answer them! Best of luck to those applying and congrats to those who have received acceptances 🙂 

• Like 2

I have an interview coming up. I heard they make you sign a confidentiality agreement, but is there anything you can tell me about it? Is it normal interview set up or MMI? 

Besides that, what are your favorite and least favorite things about the program? 

On 9/10/2019 at 10:57 PM, Dragontamer10 said:

I have an interview coming up. I heard they make you sign a confidentiality agreement, but is there anything you can tell me about it? Is it normal interview set up or MMI? 

Besides that, what are your favorite and least favorite things about the program? 

First of all, congrats on the interview! I’m not sure if it will be 100% the same interview process that I experienced, but you will likely spend half the day touring campus the other half in interviews. We do all have to sign confidentiality agreements so I can't divulge too much unfortunately, but really just try to relax and be yourself as cliche as that sounds! You’ll meet most if not all of the staff and get to see our building and facilities. They are evaluating your comfort level with talking to strangers (which will lend itself to how you communicate with patients one day!) as well as your thought process/reasoning. I would definitely show as much interest as you can and come to the interview with questions. Try to relax and don't stress too hard! I also recommend going on Youtube, they have some great resources regarding how to prepare for PA school interviews. 

Feel free to message me with any other questions! Good luck 🙂

-Annie 

I was wondering if anyone from the 9/13 interview has heard anything yet? I know they get back pretty quick if you get accepted. 

Hi everyone, 

I submitted and was verified mid August and I was wondering if anyone else submitted around the same time and has heard anything back yet? How long after submitting did you guys here back for an interview? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted!