13 hours ago, niqbal4 said:

Does anyone know if the biochemistry pre req requires a lab?

Fairly certain the lab component isn't required. Their website has other prereqs listed as specifically needing labs (like microbio or A&P) but it doesn't say anything about a lab for biochem!

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2019 at 10:17 AM, Laurkelly said:

Offered an interview yesterday 7/2

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

On 7/16/2019 at 5:29 PM, tcorbett2 said:

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

3.55 GPA

3.3 sGPA

3000 PCE hours as medical scribe and tech in ER 

200-300 volunteer hours

GRE 298 😕 

(I've never posted my stats before so I'm sorry if thats not a lot of information) 

Hi everyone! For those who received interview invites, when did you submit your application and receive verification? Thanks! 

9 minutes ago, sarahcte said:

Hi everyone! For those who received interview invites, when did you submit your application and receive verification? Thanks! 

I submitted my CASPA application 6/10 and was verified 6/13

• Like 1

Submitted 5/24 verified that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I was verified 6/28 so I've been a little anxious haha but thank you and good luck to everyone!! 

Edited by sarahcte

Congrats to those recently accepted! Just received an interview invite for 8/9!! So excited! I got the confirmation email from Marist 6/22 and they also called me on 7/2 and told me I would receive an update in 4 - 6 weeks. Its been less than 3, I was not expecting anything so soon! 

48 minutes ago, Laurkelly said:

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to you too!!

Received an acceptance call from the director yesterday (7/22) as well! So excited! Congrats to everyone else and good luck to the other applicants.

Does anyone know when the deposit is due? I was in shock and forgot to ask the important questions

1 hour ago, fpatel said:

Has any of the other accepted individuals received follow up information? I got the call Monday too and have been waiting patiently but haven't gotten anything yet.

Hi- congrats on your acceptance! I have not received anything either but I think they said they mail the deposit information.

6 hours ago, LaurenO3 said:

Hi- congrats on your acceptance! I have not received anything either but I think they said they mail the deposit information.

Oh okay! Thank you, just don't want to miss the deposit deadline 🙂 congrats to you too!!!

Congrats to everyone that got accepted! 

I submitted my application on 6/30, verified on 7/3, and received an interview invite two days ago for 8/9!

Can't wait to meet everyone interviewing that same day! Good luck to you all 🙂

Edited by Camillechavez
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I just graduated this year and was planning on having two gap years. Instead, I decided to apply and hope I get in. If the deadline for my school is Jan 15, 2020, is there still a chance I can get in if I am planning to submit my application on Nov. 1? Currently, I am just waiting to take the GRE and waiting on one more recommendation letter. I would very much like to get into school and am afraid I waited too long to apply now.