Opinion needed For Bachelors Degree

Hi Everyone !! 

A little background about myself, I completed the Dental Hygiene health sciences degree in 2009. I have always wanted to switch to medical for many reasons. I thought about R.N for a few years but backed out.  After speaking with advisors they suggested the PA profession. Which is perfect for me.

SO, I currently have an  A.S   degree  but will  need to choose a bachelors degree to move forward.

At the Community college ,  I can transition right into the BAS- Health Services Administration  ( Bachelors in applied science ) which is completely online  ,,,  or should I  gear towards the Health Sciences BA at the university... which is not entirely online and will cost more $$ Money. 

I am so stressed on which route to take.   

what are your thoughts about this ?

- thank you  

• Like 1

As long as you do well in the pre-reqs, schools tend not to care what your major was. Having said that, it is probably a little safer to get a BS or BA. Schools might be alittle wary of a degree they have never heard of, like a BAS. If you go that route, you should have a good explanation of the material covered and why you went that route.