42 minutes ago, Mike15 said:

They told me yesterday calls were going out all week. Fingers crossed !

I hope so, but another forum member messaged me this morning and told me they called NAU this morning and were told all the calls have been made. There is always hope, but I am also okay if that is true. I will try again next year. I'm to stubborn to give up on my dream 😁🌟

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shimeeshimee said:

Does anyone have updates so far or on when the next round of calls will go out? 

From what I understand, no more phone calls are being made. We are just waiting for emails at this point. No one here has commented on receiving an acceptance call today at all. Yesterday was the last we heard of anyone getting a call. 

3 minutes ago, shimeeshimee said:

I thought someone said they were still making phone calls all week? 

They said they would be letting the candidates know their status all week and we should all be contacted no later than next Wednesday. Some called to ask about phone calls indirectly and was told that they should be getting notified via email about their status since the phone calls were already made. 

Edited by Ayalad

5 minutes ago, ryanroble said:

Got my call this morning!!

1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎊🎉 🍾 so exciting!! 
2. lol thank you for finally giving us all hope and proof that yesterday was not the last of the calls 😂

3. good luck to everyone still waiting! Let’s hope a few more of us get called tomorrow 🙂 

• Upvote 2