Kind of a sad question here but did anyone ever receive an email saying they were not invited to an interview? My application was verified the first week of August and I haven't heard from them since. I emailed a few weeks ago to ask about my status, and was told that my application is still under review for possible interview but it seems interviews are over. Does anyone know if they are still interviewing?Ā 

24 minutes ago, TheJJSprocket said:

Kind of a sad question here but did anyone ever receive an email saying they were not invited to an interview? My application was verified the first week of August and I haven't heard from them since. I emailed a few weeks ago to ask about my status, and was told that my application is still under review for possible interview but it seems interviews are over. Does anyone know if they are still interviewing?Ā 

As far as I know, Nov 18th was the last interview day. I don't know if they said anything that day regarding the possibility of any additional days. I'm sorry I can't be more help. You might want to reach out to them again.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Ayalad said:

Another forum member called NAU this morning and it seems they are done making acceptance calls. We should be hearing back via email by next week about denials or being on the alternate list. Has anyone else heard the same thing or different?Ā 

They told me yesterday calls were going out all week. Fingers crossed !

• Upvote 1