3 hours ago, jenna123456789 said:

For those who have already interviewed...where did you park?

There is a parking structure right next to the biomedical sciences building where the interview is at. I believe it was $15 for the day? Maybe $12- I can’t quite remember. Otherwise you can find meter parking. It will be hard to feed the meter though. 

1 hour ago, FunkyPA2020 said:

So will we find out who's been accepted until after November 4th or the 18th? B/C i remember them saying we would be hearing back by the beginning of November. 

I would assume after the last interview so after the 18th. Since they’re not rolling, they’ll interview everyone first before notifying anyone. 

On 10/26/2019 at 1:10 PM, AshleyB193 said:

Are there any current students here that could answer some questions regarding their experience in the program, first year?

Same - I'm a first year and I'd be happy to answer. I'll try to respond timely. Also, not that I want you hogging my curb but Fillmore or the neighborhoods east of it are free close-ish parking

During the interview day at NAU this past Monday, we were told there will be one more interview day in November for sure. On Nov 4th I believe. They are still not 100% sure if they are doing the second Nov 18th interview day yet. They said they would let everyone know if they got accepted or not before Thanksgiving. They will tell you if you were accepted via phone call and if not then you will get an email. They said if you are put on the alternate list that there is a good chance at least 8-10 will get into the class depending on how many accept their spots. They also will let you know what number you are ranked if you are an alternate. 

Edited by Ayalad
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 10:08 PM, Hedgehog24 said:

So I'm guessing that if we haven't heard back yet about an interview invitation, it's pretty much safe to say that we've gotten rejected for this cycle at least?

I would say you may not receive an invite becuase the last interview day is in 2 days. However, don't lose too much hope. They are talking about adding another interview day ( on the 18) and I received my invite 2 weeks before my actual interview. The entire interview process is weird and many people may change their mind last minute. I know of people who got interviews a few weeks before school started. Just try to stay positive during this really emotional time! You just never know......Good luck. 🙂

Anyone who interviews on Nov 4 should be briefed if there will be an additional interview day on Nov 18th. If they ask. Someone in our group asked about additional interview dates and notification of acceptance or otherwise. They were forthcoming with the information. Also this cycle there are only 49 spots instead of 50 because there is one person who deferred from last cycle due to their military service commitment. 

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who interviewed today. They would have been told if they were going to hold an additional interview day. Otherwise, I think someone would need to reach out to their office and ask. If I hear anything this week, I will let you guys know. Fingers crossed it's good news, but if it's not my year, I will still let you know. Best of luck to everyone! 

20 minutes ago, Jpm244 said:

Just talked to Kay, she said there is potential for another interview date but it's not yet set.

Thank you for asking. I kept refreshing my email dreading seeing the denial email since I have not received a phone call. Now I am just going to let it be until I hear the news regardless of what happens. 😁