On 9/17/2019 at 7:48 AM, Mewew said:

I think if you worded it right that should be ok.  Maybe in the  letter of intent thank them for the interview and then tell them how NAU is your top choice if granted acceptance. 

Do you know if they’ve accepted anyone yet? I don’t see that anyone on this thread has heard anything back 

I'm not sure if they have accepted anyone yet. The way they made it seem, is that they're letting everyone know in November. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FuturePA091011 said:

For those of you who have interviewed, do you know how late the interview day goes till? I am coming from out of state and plan on flying out that same evening and wanted to know what the earliest time I could book my returning flight! 

It just depends on what group you're put into. I was one of the last ones to interview and I believe I left around 3:30/4. But they want you to make take until about 5 pm just in case. 

17 hours ago, FuturePA091011 said:

For those of you who have interviewed, do you know how late the interview day goes till? I am coming from out of state and plan on flying out that same evening and wanted to know what the earliest time I could book my returning flight! 

You'll get an additional email a couple days before your interview asking you to plan on staying till about 5pm. It depends on what group you are placed in, I was in the second so I was done by 2:15pm. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the doctors I work with suggested sending letters of intent/thank you notes after interviews. Have any of you done this? I feel like it wouldn't do anything to help and they are already so busy reviewing applicants/interviewees that it could almost be a little annoying to be receiving extra emails/letters? Thoughts?

1 hour ago, klt331 said:

Some of the doctors I work with suggested sending letters of intent/thank you notes after interviews. Have any of you done this? I feel like it wouldn't do anything to help and they are already so busy reviewing applicants/interviewees that it could almost be a little annoying to be receiving extra emails/letters? Thoughts?

I honestly don’t think it’s a bad idea. I actually typed one up and plan on sending it sometime this week. If anything it reminds them of you and it is always nice to say thank you etc. 

BUT that’s just my opinion lol. 

Has anybody asked for alternative date for interview after receiving the invitation? I received invitation for the date that I have important obligation. I sent an email to the program and now waiting for a response, but I want to check if anyone experienced the same and has some insights.

17 minutes ago, Possle said:

Has anybody asked for alternative date for interview after receiving the invitation? I received invitation for the date that I have important obligation. I sent an email to the program and now waiting for a response, but I want to check if anyone experienced the same and has some insights.

I asked for an alternate interview date and they provided me with one! They were very understanding 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Possle said:

When is your date? Their last one is Nov 18th so you may not have a lot of options 😕