14 minutes ago, Acheetham said:

Does anyone know if it would be bad to email them to see where you stood in the line up? I received an acceptance to another school but NAU is my top choice and I want to know where I stand before I accept somewhere else. 

I think if you worded it right that should be ok.  Maybe in the  letter of intent thank them for the interview and then tell them how NAU is your top choice if granted acceptance. 

Do you know if they’ve accepted anyone yet? I don’t see that anyone on this thread has heard anything back 

5 hours ago, Acheetham said:

Does anyone know if it would be bad to email them to see where you stood in the line up? I received an acceptance to another school but NAU is my top choice and I want to know where I stand before I accept somewhere else. 

I'm pretty sure they dont notify you until all the interviews have been done

5 hours ago, Acheetham said:

I don't think you will be able to find out until they contact you with their decision...

I've always been told to accept the first offer you get that way you ensure that you are going to PA school the following year. If you get another offer, then you have a choice on which school you want to go to. The only downfall is that you may lose your deposit from the first school if you decide you want to go to your second acceptance... while it may be unfortunate losing that money, I think its a small loss to pay!

Congratulations on your acceptance by the way!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, struong said:

Did everyone get a secondary? I wasn't sent anything... and I applied in May

I think their deadline for secondary submission was September 1st,  but they are really nice so maybe if you email then they will still let you submit considering you had Caspa done in May! 

Best of luck to you! 

On 9/17/2019 at 2:21 PM, Elehaz08 said:

Haven’t heard from them yet, even though I’ve submitted CASPA and secondary app back in July. Should I send them a friendly email asking them about my apps? Just wondering. Any advise would be helpful. Thank you kindly 🙂

I would, it never hurts and if anything shows them you care.

14 minutes ago, ScarScar said:

I’m really nervous about the group interview. Does anyone have any advice? We’re they more personal questions?

It’s ok to be nervous, just don’t let it get the best of you. I went in extremely nervous.  The questions are both personal and professional. If you have that PA interview book it’ll help practicing the questions 

On 9/22/2019 at 10:47 AM, jburgdorf8 said:

Who all is gonna be there tomorrow with me?! 🙂 

Me! DM me since I’m sure we chatted but I can’t tell who you are since I don’t remember anyone’s last names, just first names and faces of course 🤷‍♀️ I was one of the many who were there today who are local, but I was the one who had someone kind enough (thanks again, Chad!!!!!!!) to switch 1:1 times with me so I could make it to my class 🤓

Was a great experience.. surely hoping for eventual good news, but if not, I know NAU has a great candidate pool they’re selecting from.