1 hour ago, klt331 said:

Received an email yesterday for interview date on September 9th! Can't believe this is actually happening. Any advice for first time applicants/interviews?

I think just be yourself. They can see if you’re being generic or genuine. Also prepare but don’t  over prepare to where you sound scripted lol. 

On 9/4/2019 at 2:09 PM, jburgdorf8 said:

For those who have received interview invites- when did you apply?? 🙂 also congrats! 

My CASPA was submitted on May 31st but was not verified until July 1st, didn't realize how long my transcripts would take and wish I would've been more on top of it so it could be verified sooner but oh well!

13 hours ago, Elehaz08 said:

For those who interviewed today, what was it like? MMI, group or individual interviews? What time did you start and end? What advice do you have for those who will be interviewing at a later date? Thanks in advance 🙂 

have you received an interview at a later date??

Edited by jenna123456789

16 hours ago, gnowal said:

Congrats! For those of you who received an invite do you mind sharing when you were verified and stats? 🙂 thank you!

hi! Thank you! I was verified by NAU on 07/18/2019. Biochem and Spanish major; GPA: 3.7; 900 hours scribe; 640 and counting hours as an MA, quite a few volunteer experiences but didn't really track all those hours 🙂