20 minutes ago, NickG23 said:

I called and was told everyone should know by thanksgiving, but if not the week after.

Are they a little behind then? Since at first it was that we should know before thanksgiving. Also, do you know if they’re still sending out acceptances or alternates or is it just declines now?

Edited by shimeeshimee

1 hour ago, NickG23 said:

I called and was told everyone should know by thanksgiving, but if not the week after.

They keep pushing the notification time line back. First it was by Wednesday of last week, then the end of last week, then before Thanksgiving, now maybe the week after 🤦🏻‍♂️ I don't know what to expect anymore 😂 

Hey guys!

I was also accepted from the 9/23 interview group on 11/18! 🙂 I was wondering if anyone who has been accepted has received the official offer letter yet? I received the email with the google form saying I accepted the position but am still awaiting the official letter...? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sm0808 said:

Hey guys!

I was also accepted from the 9/23 interview group on 11/18! 🙂 I was wondering if anyone who has been accepted has received the official offer letter yet? I received the email with the google form saying I accepted the position but am still awaiting the official letter...? Thanks in advance!

Congrats!!! I haven’t received the official letter either. 

• Like 1

I received my "recommendation" call on 11/18, but I still haven't gotten the official acceptance letter. I am partly relieved to see other people are in similar situations. 

For those who were recommended for the program. We should make a group conversation. Private message me, and we can get the group together on FB.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...