2019-2020 Application Cycle

30 minutes ago, mauddarger said:

Congrats!! Curious as to your stats? For those of us waiting on the committee hold 🙂

Cumulative GPA: 3.91

Science GPA: 3.98

Hours (as a Mental Health Tech and MA) ~ 1600 hours

Good luck to you and others that are still waiting to hear back! Stay positive, there is still a huge chance that you'll be admitted from committee hold!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:36 PM, DanielZebedeo said:

@arminhammer @Britt069 @Tllehann @Jess07 @royalcuckoo

Would any of you want to meet up on Friday night for dinner prior to the interview, or even meet up somewhere close to PU the morning of for coffee? Could be fun!

I am interviewing on the 23rd as well 🙂  I can’t do the evening before as I’ll be at an interview in Montana the day before but coffee sounds great! 

On 11/9/2019 at 3:36 PM, DanielZebedeo said:

@arminhammer @Britt069 @Tllehann @Jess07 @royalcuckoo

Would any of you want to meet up on Friday night for dinner prior to the interview, or even meet up somewhere close to PU the morning of for coffee? Could be fun!

Hi everyone! I am also interviewing on Nov 23rd and would love to meet up the night prior for dinner if there is room for one more. Let me know! 🙂 Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I received an e-mail this afternoon that Pacific is once again Accreditation-Continuing! It was so great to hear that all of the efforts made by the program to respond to the June review have paid off 🙂 I have to admit though, I thought my heart was about to pound right out of my chest when the email popped up in my notifications, as my mind wanted to read "Pacific University: Acceptance Update" instead of Accreditation Update 😉 Being on Committee Hold has me so eager for any news!

Once again, best of luck to everyone interviewing this weekend!! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, sfalahati said:

Hi everyone! I am also interviewing on Nov 23rd and would love to meet up the night prior for dinner if there is room for one more. Let me know! 🙂 Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Oh absolutely!  I'll direct message you with details!  For anyone else who wants to meet up either for dinner or coffee there is always room for more!  

On 11/19/2019 at 11:14 PM, mbartausky11 said:

I received an e-mail this afternoon that Pacific is once again Accreditation-Continuing! It was so great to hear that all of the efforts made by the program to respond to the June review have paid off 🙂 I have to admit though, I thought my heart was about to pound right out of my chest when the email popped up in my notifications, as my mind wanted to read "Pacific University: Acceptance Update" instead of Accreditation Update 😉 Being on Committee Hold has me so eager for any news!

Once again, best of luck to everyone interviewing this weekend!! 

Ha! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, waytopa said:

It was nice meeting you all at the 11/23 interview. Fingers crossed for good news coming soon!

Yes, I thought it was wonderful meeting everyone as well! At least they get back to us quickly so I'm only a wreck for a few days lmao. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too!!

• Upvote 1

Yikes, well I am #76 on the waitlist so I m guessing it goes up to 100 maybe?
The email said that as people decline their spot from the waitlist, we will be moved up.

I accepted my spot and hope I'll be moved up a little bit. I would love to be accepted from here but it's not in my hands now.

Edited by MadKat
  • Like 1