2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 11/13/2019 at 9:08 PM, Joyfeliz1 said:

For those of us interviewing this Saturday in St George and are wanting to do dinner, I was thinking we could change the time to 6pm as thats the feedback I have recieved so far on the time that works best. Please let me know if you can make it so I can get a head count for reservations by tomorrow evening at the lastest. 

Just saw this - about to board my flight. I’ll see you there!

-nickie

On 11/13/2019 at 9:08 PM, Joyfeliz1 said:

For those of us interviewing this Saturday in St George and are wanting to do dinner, I was thinking we could change the time to 6pm as thats the feedback I have recieved so far on the time that works best. Please let me know if you can make it so I can get a head count for reservations by tomorrow evening at the lastest. 

Unfortunately, I could not get off work today and won't be getting into St. George until late 😕 Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday morning! 

38 minutes ago, Farafish260 said:

I interviewed on the 14th and was offered a spot in class 51 on the 18th! (Waliah) I met a lot of amazing people that day! anyone else who interviewed on the 14th get in to UPAP SLC?

I didn't think early acceptance was going to be a thing! I'm super jealous but congrats!! I really hope I did well enough at the interview on the 14th to get an acceptance too! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FuturePA55 said:

I didn't think early acceptance was going to be a thing! I'm super jealous but congrats!! I really hope I did well enough at the interview on the 14th to get an acceptance too! 

Me neither! I was deeply honored and shocked when I received the acceptance email from Doris! I hope that you get in also and I’m honored to be a part of such a special class! 💪🏽

15 hours ago, briannamello said:

Me too! Congratulations! 

9 hours ago, FerusOlin said:

I was offered a spot in St. George! I am so excited. University of Utah was my number one choice. I am totally stunned. I can't believe it.  

23 hours ago, Bryson777 said:

Got offered a spot in st George! So excited!

I was offered a spot in St. George as well! Congratulations!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, FuturePA55 said:

From being on the bottom half of the interview waitlist to being accepted at the SLC Campus!!! I couldn't be more excited!!! 

That’s amazing, congratulations to you! I was originally placed on the interview alternate list as well and just received my acceptance to the Salt Lake City campus! Completely in shock, crying my eyes out 😭

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, biancak said:

That’s amazing, congratulations to you! I was originally placed on the interview alternate list as well and just received my acceptance to the Salt Lake City campus! Completely in shock, crying my eyes out 😭

I'm so happy for you! Currently, on the alternate list too, staying positive and hoping to join you guys. 

• Like 2