2019-2020 Application Cycle

I’m about to apply as well! Did they send a link to CASPer or was it on CASPA? 

19 minutes ago, jlhuy260 said:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to get this forum started for the current application cycle! 🙂 

Submitted my CASPA application on 5/17/19. Waiting to complete CASPer on 6/2/19!

On 5/28/2019 at 2:41 PM, milano said:

Hello, I just submitted my application today. Anyone know if we are getting any notified email from UofU, I know some programs send out an email like we have received your application and meets all requirement. 

I received an email confirming that they had received my application and CASPer test score, but that I wouldn't be hearing from them again until October - if I am chosen to interview.

I just sent UPAP an email because I took the CASPer back in May, and also had my CASPA verified back in May as well and haven't received any notification that they are processing it etc...  (I applied last year and got that email). This process is so tedious now I have to recheck everything to make sure I didn't miss anything....

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys.

I submitted my application on 6/11 and got verified on 7/2. Took longer because my school, like dummies, didn't send my entire transcript. Then, no one at CASPA told me I needed to resubmit the entire application after transcripts were re-sent.

Anyway, only I applied to Utah and UVU. My wife has no interest in moving out of state for school, so I'm stuck in UT. I haven't heard anything from either one.

Anyone know how invites are sent?

Hello guys.
I submitted my application on 6/11 and got verified on 7/2. Took longer because my school, like dummies, didn't send my entire transcript. Then, no one at CASPA told me I needed to resubmit the entire application after transcripts were re-sent.
Anyway, only I applied to Utah and UVU. My wife has no interest in moving out of state for school, so I'm stuck in UT. I haven't heard anything from either one.
Anyone know how invites are sent?

I received this email in June.

Your CASPA application has been verified and your CASPer test score has been received. There is no supplemental application required, and your application is now under review.

Please note that we do not utilize a rolling admissions process. Therefore, you will not hear from us again until we have completed application review for the entire applicant pool. Interview status notifications will be sent via e-mail in mid-October.

I received the same email after submitting my CASPA application and completing the CASPer test. Basically we have to wait until mid October and see if we are extended an email from the school for an interview. Interviews are in mid November. Offers are extended in December. My friend who was accepted into the program that started in May of this year, knew by the 1st week in December that he was accepted. Others are placed on the waiting list or given a denial. Good luck everyone!!!

I received and invitation to interview for UVU on July 8 for July 20. They sent it by email. Looks like they give you a little under two weeks to prepare for the interview. They are doing another round in August and September I believe. It probably depends on when you submitted your application as to what position you are in to interview! 

Edited by Lpimm

On 7/11/2019 at 5:13 PM, Lpimm said:

I received and invitation to interview for UVU on July 8 for July 20. They sent it by email. Looks like they give you a little under two weeks to prepare for the interview. They are doing another round in August and September I believe. It probably depends on when you submitted your application as to what position you are in to interview! 

That’s awesome!!! When we’re you verified?

On 7/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, Lpimm said:

did you put a preference for the salt lake campus or the st. george campus? or did you say no preference?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 6:13 PM, Lpimm said:

I believe some schools give you more than 2 weeks notice to attend an interview. Maybe UofU will as well. That certainly was not much notice. Perhaps you live in Utah? Congratulations on that progress with UVU by the way. 🙂

Edited by ccady