On 8/7/2019 at 9:44 PM, Aschente said:

I'm also out of state, Cali.

On 8/7/2019 at 8:58 PM, WinstonSLC said:

I'm out of state. I'm from Utah. 

I’m from Cali too! 

Im debating on whether Or not I want to submit my supplemental because of how low the chances are to even be interviewed/accepted. If I knew before I probably wouldn’t have applied. What are your guys thoughts? 

2 hours ago, pa5991 said:

I’m from Cali too! 

Im debating on whether Or not I want to submit my supplemental because of how low the chances are to even be interviewed/accepted. If I knew before I probably wouldn’t have applied. What are your guys thoughts? 

@pa5991 I definitely think you should go ahead and submit the supplemental!  You have worked hard and made it this far 🙂 Good Luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 10:48 AM, jusjam123 said:

May  I ask what your stats are?

I believe ( definitely not certain on these as I didn't keep note of them except on the app), 

I have a cumulative GPA 3.51

Science GPA 3.57

Probably ~3000 health care hours as an NA

I think around 80 hours of shadowing multiple PAs.

GRE 304 with a 4.0 on the analytic essay

Many hours volunteering as a mentor with BBBS 

When I did the application review as to why I did not receive an application, they didn't have much to recommend for me as I have taken all of the recommended courses, I am a NM resident, and I am within range for everything. They told me since I am still working I would have more contact hours and to continue shadowing. So I have, and now we wait haha. 

1 hour ago, DearAugust said:

I believe ( definitely not certain on these as I didn't keep note of them except on the app), 

I have a cumulative GPA 3.51

Science GPA 3.57

Probably ~3000 health care hours as an NA

I think around 80 hours of shadowing multiple PAs.

GRE 304 with a 4.0 on the analytic essay

Many hours volunteering as a mentor with BBBS 

When I did the application review as to why I did not receive an application, they didn't have much to recommend for me as I have taken all of the recommended courses, I am a NM resident, and I am within range for everything. They told me since I am still working I would have more contact hours and to continue shadowing. So I have, and now we wait haha. 

This sounds exactly what happened to me. The advisor said everything looked good I just didn’t receive an interview. I’m in the exact same spot, out stats are very similar. You did better on your GRE total, but my analytical score was 4.0. I’m also a New Mexico resident, and have close to the same amount of shadowing/experience hours. Good luck to you!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, syddly said:

This sounds exactly what happened to me. The advisor said everything looked good I just didn’t receive an interview. I’m in the exact same spot, out stats are very similar. You did better on your GRE total, but my analytical score was 4.0. I’m also a New Mexico resident, and have close to the same amount of shadowing/experience hours. Good luck to you!

Ugh, that's so unfortunate! Hopefully we get interviews at the least.Good luck to you as well! I know last year I received the rejection letter on the first Friday of September (9/7) and from the looks of last cycles forum, it seems like that same day they sent out invitation letters. So maybe we will hear something this Friday? Not sure since it seems like things are moving a little slower this year.