Baylor College of Medicine - 2019/2020 Application Cycle

Best of luck to everyone interviewing at Baylor this week. Regardless of the outcome you all should feel proud of all the hard work you have put in to get to this point. You DESERVE to be where you are. Of the thousands of applicants to the 3rd ranked program in the nation, you have been CHOSEN to interview. You stood out on paper....now go wow them in person.

- PA-S2 BCM

• Like 9

Just now, toastedflannel said:

Did you receive another email with the meeting times/places? I haven't gotten anything and my first day will be tomorrow 😕 kinda thought they would provide some more information than what was online

I received a reminder email with the link of the schedule taking place. Day 1 is in the cullen auditorium beginning at 2pm. Second day is interviews (not sure where, but I'm sure they will tell us tomorrow). 

Just want to cross check, day 1 is business casual (planning on wearing a flowery blouse w/ black slacks and black blazer), and day 2 is full business attire? 

I can't get onto my email on the work computer but i'm more than happy to post the link when i get home tonight!

3 minutes ago, toastedflannel said:

Did you receive another email with the meeting times/places? I haven't gotten anything and my first day will be tomorrow 😕 kinda thought they would provide some more information than what was online

Everything is clearly spelled out within the interview invitation. Click on the url and the go to the schedule link. It provides all meeting times and locations. 

3 minutes ago, gwacie321 said:

I received a reminder email with the link of the schedule taking place. Day 1 is in the cullen auditorium beginning at 2pm. Second day is interviews (not sure where, but I'm sure they will tell us tomorrow). 

Just want to cross check, day 1 is business casual (planning on wearing a flowery blouse w/ black slacks and black blazer), and day 2 is full business attire? 

I can't get onto my email on the work computer but i'm more than happy to post the link when i get home tonight!

ah I didn't see there were more links at the bottom of the page. thank you, everyone!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...