Baylor College of Medicine - 2019/2020 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Kaylee0143 said:

To those of you who were invited for interviews, it looks like some of you are Jan 9/Group A and others are Jan 10/Group B. On their website, it says the first day is an afternoon orientation with tours and a social gathering followed by interviews the next morning. Is this not the case anymore?

This is still the case. For example, group A has interviews on 1/9 but on the 8th have an orientation on the program starting at 2 with an informal gathering after.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Adara said:

Did anyone get rejected? Or did we all just get waitlisted?

I think anyone who hasn't received an email stating they got an interview/are on the waitlist for an interview is not getting in this round, because the interview waitlist seems to have quite a few people on it already. They probably won't send out official rejection emails for a while, but I don't know exactly when.

• Upvote 1

I have declined my interview for Group A, so hopefully someone gets my spot! I interviewed at this program last year, and it is traditional with 3 one-on-one interviews that are around 30 minutes long. The first afternoon is mainly tours, presentations, etc. and everyone was dressed business casual. The second day is only the interviews, and you will be given your interview times that morning. For example, I interviewed at 8, 10, and 11 am so I was done around lunch. However, you may interview up until later in the afternoon depending on your scheduled times.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1