Stephens College- Application Cycle 2019-2020

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, PA-Candidate said:

J,   Did you just receive a call or just posted from an earlier acceptance?

I heard back in August when they called and offered me a seat. I was just wondering if the class roster is continuing to be filled and if anybody is interested in fb group for the class of 2022. Seems like it’s been radio silence since the last interview? 

On 1/13/2020 at 9:53 PM, j138l642 said:

I heard back in August when they called and offered me a seat. I was just wondering if the class roster is continuing to be filled and if anybody is interested in fb group for the class of 2022. Seems like it’s been radio silence since the last interview? 

I haven't heard anything besides some emails about outstanding prerequisites and an email about setting up an online account with the school. However, I do remember an email back in August hat said the class wouldn't be finalized until February. So hopefully we'll know more within the next month. A FB group would be great if someone has made one!

On 1/15/2020 at 8:25 AM, Miller295 said:

I haven't heard anything besides some emails about outstanding prerequisites and an email about setting up an online account with the school. However, I do remember an email back in August hat said the class wouldn't be finalized until February. So hopefully we'll know more within the next month. A FB group would be great if someone has made one!

Yes a FB group is a great idea!! I would love to meet the class 

7 hours ago, JalyssaV said:

You're awesome! Thank you ❤

Stephanie emailed me back earlier and said that the program creates FB group for each class. And that they will send out other information (including FAFSA) regarding orientation later on. I guess it's still too early considering Stephens starts in August rather than May/June.

If you guys want to do whatsapp group chat or something, I'm down for it. Just DM me here!