2019-2020 CASPA Cycle

12 hours ago, Lorin said:

Does anyone know when we can plan to hear a decision after we interview?

Apparently, according to last year they found out as early as the same day, but i believe September 13th is the 2nd interview group and i haven't seen or heard anything from the first. So things may have changed since last year!

On 9/27/2019 at 3:08 AM, Malik144 said:

Question for those who were waitlisted, did you guys have to accept the waitlist position online or did you just email Ashley Skelly that you would accept? If you just emailed, did you guys get a confirmation response?

Yes. Email her back and accept the waitlist position. I did not get a confirmation response.

• 4 weeks later...

I got an email yesterday saying that they had finished the fall interviews for the year but they are having one more in the late spring. They asked if I wanted to remain in the pool for the last round interviews but I've accepted a seat in a another program. So good luck to those staying in the race and congrats to those accepted. 

3 hours ago, McMushroom said:

I got an email yesterday saying that they had finished the fall interviews for the year but they are having one more in the late spring. They asked if I wanted to remain in the pool for the last round interviews but I've accepted a seat in a another program. So good luck to those staying in the race and congrats to those accepted. 

I got the same email early this morning as well. I've accepted another program that begins in May, so I will not remain in the pool. Good luck to everyone else!

• 2 weeks later...