Sign in to follow this  
johncfl

FEMA classes/certs

I have several incident command system courses that I’ve taken through FEMA that resulted in course completion certificates. Should I list all of these under my certifications in CASPA?

I don't know if it really  matters but I listed all of mine.  I'd be out of school for a while so I didn't have any honors or shit like that to post so I posted what I could.  

Just the IS-100, 200, 700 series?  It will mean a bit to those of us who know what they are, but we seem to be a frustratingly small part of the PA community these days.  Include 'em, but don't overhype them, would be my advice.

1 hour ago, rev ronin said:

Just the IS-100, 200, 700 series?  It will mean a bit to those of us who know what they are, but we seem to be a frustratingly small part of the PA community these days.  Include 'em, but don't overhype them, would be my advice.

Yes that is the series I have. Thank you for the advice, I will include them.