Retaking a course at a CC

So I am considering retaking the first term of A&P. I got a C+ Fall term with A's Winter and Spring Term. My concern is how CASPA will replace my grade. When I took A&P it was a 300 level course, and the class was separated into a 3 credit lecture and 2 credit lab. At the CC I am looking at, the A&P  course is 4 credits, combined lecture and lab and a 200 level course. Will there be any issue with replacing the grade? Should I retake it at a university so it will be at the 300 level? 

So I am considering retaking the first term of A&P. I got a C+ Fall term with A's Winter and Spring Term. My concern is how CASPA will replace my grade. When I took A&P it was a 300 level course, and the class was separated into a 3 credit lecture and 2 credit lab. At the CC I am looking at, the A&P  course is 4 credits, combined lecture and lab and a 200 level course. Will there be any issue with replacing the grade? Should I retake it at a university so it will be at the 300 level? 

CASPA doesn’t replace grades; it averages them. Your 5 credit C+ will be averaged with a 4 credit hopefully A. Your school that requires A&P should see both grades.

Many schools don’t care at which accredited school you took a course. Individual schools might care about the course’s content and level. That you should check on with your programs of interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk