Sign in to follow this  
GunBlood222

Am I applying too late?

I wouldn't say it's late. I was verified early July and still received multiple interviews. 

• Upvote 1

You can apply to non gre schools and then submit your GRE scores later to gre schools But your application will still be put on hold  but your application will still be put on hold until complete  Takes about a month for GRE scores to be received 

The sooner the better most are rolling admissions First come first serve for interviews after meeting points system 

I took my GRE at the end of June last year and submitted my application at the beginning of July. I do not feel it was too late, and I was still invited to several of the first interview sessions at various schools. You should be just fine! Good luck!

I submitted my application in early July last year and still received interviews. You should be fine! But do keep a lookout for certain schools you are applying to because some may start in the summer and their deadline is a lot earlier than most programs.