Worried my LOR won't be submitted by the 'deadline'

Hi everyone! 

So far I have sent four requests for letters of recommendation (two physicians, the dean of my college, and my supervisor from the past four years). All of them have submitted the letters already except for my supervisor. I spoke with her and sent the request nearly a month ago, and the 'deadline' I set is tomorrow. She has been very busy and overwhelmed at work lately, so I hate to pester her about it, but I'm worried that if she doesn't submit by tomorrow that request will be deleted. Is that the case? I'm a second time applicant and she wrote me a letter last year. I don't know how to go about saying something to her, especially since I know how hard her days have been at work. Any suggestions/recommendations? 

Thanks!

The "deadline" you set means nothing to CASPA - her request will still be there and she can still fill it out. That deadline feature just exists to give the reference an idea of what your expectations are for them.  Don't delete it and resend, that will make her start over if she's done part of it. Contact her outside the system and discuss an appropriate ETA.

• Like 1