Chapman University: 2019-2020

2 hours ago, Erikamccracken said:

Hi All, I just sent in my letter to withdraw from my seat as I have been accepted into my top program choice. I hope this provides someone an opportunity and I wish you all the best of luck! Every one of us is deserving and has worked so hard! 

Congratulations on your acceptance to your top program! 

When did you hear back from Chapman for a seat acceptance?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, californiaPA808 said:

I was also waitlisted last month! Has anyone been taken off of the waitlist yet? 

How did you find out about being wait-listed?

I have had no communication about acceptance, rejection or wait-listing even after emailing them or calling them. They say they will inform me after reviewing process is complete. 

Edited by SusaPA
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SusaPA said:

I have had no communication about acceptance, rejection or wait-listing even after emailing them or calling them. They say they will inform me after reviewing process is complete. 

Same with me. I interviewed in June and have not received any sort of status update. They told me the same thing they told you when I emailed them like two months ago.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:57 PM, SusaPA said:

It was an email that came 3 weeks after my interview. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...