Jump to content
jspreen

Chapman University: 2019-2020

Recommended Posts

I interviewed on 9/20 and received an acceptance call today at around 2pm!!! 

Edited by jackievas
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All, I just sent in my letter to withdraw from my seat as I have been accepted into my top program choice. I hope this provides someone an opportunity and I wish you all the best of luck! Every one of us is deserving and has worked so hard! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Erikamccracken said:

Hi All, I just sent in my letter to withdraw from my seat as I have been accepted into my top program choice. I hope this provides someone an opportunity and I wish you all the best of luck! Every one of us is deserving and has worked so hard! 

Congratulations on your acceptance to your top program! 
 

When did you hear back from Chapman for a seat acceptance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ndohg said:

Congratulations on your acceptance to your top program! 
 

When did you hear back from Chapman for a seat acceptance?

Thank you! 

I interviewed on 7/26 and was offered a seat on 7/28. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ndohg said:

Has anyone received a rejection after interviewing?

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if they reject anyone that's interviewed or if they waitlist everyone that's interviewed but wasn't accepted. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, da071895 said:

No, I interviewed in June and still have not heard back. 

Interviewed in September and haven’t heard back. Getting nervous. Isn’t orientation in about a week?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, californiaPA808 said:

I was also waitlisted last month! Has anyone been taken off of the waitlist yet? 

How did you find out about being wait-listed?

I have had no communication about acceptance, rejection or wait-listing even after emailing them or calling them. They say they will inform me after reviewing process is complete. 

Edited by SusaPA
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SusaPA said:

How did you find out about being wait-listed?

I have had no communication about acceptance, rejection or wait-listing even after emailing them or calling them. They say they will inform me after reviewing process is complete. 

Same with me. I interviewed in June and have not received any sort of status update. They told me the same thing they told you when I emailed them like two months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 10:57 PM, SusaPA said:

How did you find out about being wait-listed?

I have had no communication about acceptance, rejection or wait-listing even after emailing them or calling them. They say they will inform me after reviewing process is complete. 

It was an email that came 3 weeks after my interview. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cotab said:

It was an email that came 3 weeks after my interview. 

Thank you!

Hmm,

wonder where our communication is lost from Chapman!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More