2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 8/21/2019 at 3:30 PM, jgaona said:

Congrats!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?! 

Biology and Neuroscience double major 

Overall GPA: 3.8

Science GPA: 3.7 

GRE: 308

I will have about 3000 hours PCE at the time of matriculation. I also have 800+ hours of research experience in Neuro. Very little shadowing, but I worked closely with PAs at my previous job. 

Good luck! 

14 hours ago, panosa said:

Is anyone interviewing 9/10 at 9AM? Would love to connect beforehand 🙂

Hi! Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you were verified and whether you’re a Marquette alumn?

2 hours ago, tsam1 said:

Hi! Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you were verified and whether you’re a Marquette alumn?

Thank you! I am not a Marquette alum. 

I submitted on 7/27 and my coursework was verified by CASPA on 7/29!

I received the email from Marquette 8/8 that they had received all of my application materials.

1 hour ago, panosa said:

Thank you! I am not a Marquette alum. 

I submitted on 7/27 and my coursework was verified by CASPA on 7/29!

I received the email from Marquette 8/8 that they had received all of my application materials.

Thanks! Good luck!

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 5:18 PM, adubs94 said:

Just received an interview invite this morning, and will be there the morning of September 17! First interview invite so pretty excited 🙂

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you submitted your application?

On 9/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, laurenm15 said:

I interviewed on 9/9, does anyone know when we can expect to hear back? I forgot to ask 😞

I interviewed on 9/9 too and I had heard it’s a super quick turn around so I think give it a week? I’m not really sure though no one made any comments about when we can expect to hear...hopefully we can find out soon!!

• Like 2

On 9/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, farberc said:

I interviewed on 9/9 too and I had heard it’s a super quick turn around so I think give it a week? I’m not really sure though no one made any comments about when we can expect to hear...hopefully we can find out soon!!

They told us you may hear back the week of, the next week, or within the month. Typically not longer than 4 weeks after 

• Like 1

Hi there!

I just received an interview invite and I was wondering what the interview style is like? Any information/advice is greatly appreciated! 

Thanks in advance! 🙂 

On 9/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, farberc said:

Congrats on the interviews! May I ask what the interview style was like? 

On 9/18/2019 at 12:28 AM, Mlamb said:

Hi there!

I just received an interview invite and I was wondering what the interview style is like? Any information/advice is greatly appreciated! 

Thanks in advance! 🙂 

Hello! I had my interview on 9/17 and it's just one interview with two faculty members. It's relatively basic as in "Why do you want to be a PA?" "What separates you from other candidates?" Those types of questions. If you've prepped using common PA interview questions, you'll be fine

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, laurenm15 said:

I just received an acceptance!!! I interviewed on 9/9 and they emailed me the acceptance. I hope this helps you guys!

Same here! I just got mine and I interviewed on 9/17. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 5

Just got accepted also! Looking at the accreditation review being September 2023, we would graduate May of 2023 and wouldn't be affected by that right? Good luck to everyone still hearing back!!

Edited by ckaiser4
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, quirkyPA530 said:

Has anyone from the 9/24 interview date heard back yet?

Interviewed 9/23 and no word yet. People from interview dates 9/9, 9/10, and 9/17 heard back last week so at the rate of acceptances this cycle, hopefully sometime this week!!