2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 11/12/2019 at 8:42 AM, lilyannb said:

I have a friend who is interviewing on 11/14. We applied around the same time, but I have not heard anything yet. Anyone have an idea of how many more interview dates there are?

i went to the open house and they said they have 3 dates in december. however, they also said that they interview/accept people until the class matriculates.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 10:28 PM, Drdrgz947 said:

You mentioned this was your second cycle of applying, did you do anything different on your application this cycle? Did you ever get an opportunity for an interview last cycle with being on the waitlist? I received an email explaining that I hold enough merit for their program and will be waitlisted for an interview so I just keep hoping for the best.Β 

Hi there. Firstly, I amΒ sorry I didn't see your replyΒ earlier. Overall, theΒ biggest difference this cycle was more health care experience. I also think my personal statement and interview skills were stronger mostly attributed to being better prepared from the experience of the previous cycle. Last cycle, I was invited to an interview and was waitlisted for admission afterwards. I was never waitlisted to be interviewed so I am not sure how that process works. Did you ever get invited to interview?