2019-2020 Application Cycle

Hey everyone! I have been scoping this forum out for quite some time but have never posted. 

I just submitted my application last week. Finally verified and GPA calculated today. Not the best news I was hoping for; Overall: 2.78, Overall Science: 2.80. My university calculated bachelors GPA is 3.35 however. I am a bit of a non-traditional student. I was a Navy Corpsman for 8 years and worked as a sterile processing technician for a year prior to that. I went back to school in Fall of 16' and I'll be finishing my undergrad this semester with 170 units. I can't believe I had to submit 7 transcripts to CASPA lol My bachelors is in Care, Health & Society (Sociology), with minors in nutritional sciences and public health. I am crossing my fingers and hoping to meet you all at interviews or at a student meet and greet 😉 

I live to the west of Glendale, so if any of you would like to meet up to prepare for interviews or anything, let me know. Good luck to you all and congratulations to those who have received their Golden Ticket. 

Hopefully I'll be sharing good news with my next post. 

- Mitch