2019-2020 Application Cycle

Interviewed 8/1. Accepted 8/8. I still haven't received an email/phone call but when I check the "accepted student checklist" on their portal, I saw the checklist including a matriculation agreement. I interviewed with them last year and was wait-listed. There was never any change to my portal and I never received a phone call letting me know I was wait listed. I had to call the admissions office to confirm. Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, Finntastic said:

For those who have interviewed, how did you get around? I’m debating if I should rent a car or if I can just Uber between the hotel and midwestern.

I had a rental car, but I know other people said they Ubered or had a shuttle from their hotel! I liked having a rental because we could drive around campus and check it out the night before, but itΒ can be expensive. Just do what you're most comfortable with! It should beΒ an easy commute either way.Β 

3 hours ago, Finntastic said:

For those who have interviewed, how did you get around? I’m debating if I should rent a car or if I can just Uber between the hotel and midwestern.

I had a rental car, but I am also 25 so it was much cheaper!Β  It was nice to drive around and be on my own schedule, but if you aren't 25 and have to pay the underage fee it might not be worth it!

9 hours ago, Waterscribe said:

For those of you who got accepted, CONGRATS! DoesΒ your acceptance emailΒ sayΒ you how long you have to make a decision to accept your seat?Β 

I was notified of my acceptance on 8/9 and the due date for my deposit wasΒ listed as 9/8, so 30 days.

However, I have declined my offer due to being accepted to another program. Hopefully this opens up a seat forΒ someone! πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 3

Guest jon1228

I interviewed 8/1 and was rejected via a letter in the mail a few days ago.

Β 

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who have been accepted!Β 

18 hours ago, MadKat said:

Has anyone else been waitlisted for an interview? I got this email on August 3rd? I'm hoping my chances are good for an interview. Does anyone know how many interviews they do?

Hi! I had emailed their Admissions Office awhile back and the response I got was:Β 

β€œFor the current PA class that just started (Class of 2021), we received 1794 CASPA applications, we interviewed 367 applicants for a class of 90.” 

Hope this helps! Waitlisted is still better than a rejection - best of luck to you!!