Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, denisejean said:

Just got the acceptance call! Ecstatic! Everyone turn their phones on loud haha. 

Congratulations! Super excited for you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got an email saying that they couldn’t decide on all candidates and I was placed on hold until nov 22 when they make their next decisions. 

Edited by Delanie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Delanie said:

Just got an email that they couldn’t decide on all candidates and was placed on hold until nov 22 when they make their next decisions. 

I am in the same boat and interviewed the 16th. So nerve racking!! Ahhh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kaylahs said:

I am in the same boat and interviewed the 16th. So nerve racking!! Ahhh.  

At least we’re still in the running! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just curious for those that interviewed who were not called for an acceptance today, were you guys put on a hold status? I’m wondering if they made any rejections or if they ran out of time and we all got put on hold because of it. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PNWPAapplicant said:

I did also! Would you like to coordinate meeting the night before? I'll be driving down from Seattle. 

Sure! I'm flying from CA and land around 2:00pm the day before. I'm open for an early dinner on 1/7/20!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Delanie said:

Just curious for those that interviewed who were not called for an acceptance today, were you guys put on a hold status? I’m wondering if they made any rejections or if they ran out of time and we all got put on hold because of it. Thanks! 

I sent an email to Colleen asking what exactly the hold meant. This was her response, “The hold status means the committee wasn’t able to fully review all of the candidates at their meeting.  November 22nd won’t be the first time they’ve seen your application, but it will be first time they will have time to fully consider all aspects of it before making a final decision”. 

Just thought I would share! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PNWPAapplicant said:

Just received an invite to interview! Any tips from those who already have?! I'm so excited!

 

 

Congratulations! Try to relax and have a little fun. Don’t forget to smile! Also, if you scroll back through the forum there are a lot of posts about advice. I wish you the best of luck, you’ll do great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kaylahs said:

I sent an email to Colleen asking what exactly the hold meant. This was her response, “The hold status means the committee wasn’t able to fully review all of the candidates at their meeting.  November 22nd won’t be the first time they’ve seen your application, but it will be first time they will have time to fully consider all aspects of it before making a final decision”. 

Just thought I would share! 

 

This is super helpful thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kaylahs said:

Congratulations! Try to relax and have a little fun. Don’t forget to smile! Also, if you scroll back through the forum there are a lot of posts about advice. I wish you the best of luck, you’ll do great! 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is any one starting a Facebook page for accepted folks. I think it would be great to start connecting and getting to know future classmates.

For those still waiting to hear back, I am sending positive vibes and energy your way. Do not feel discouraged yet, good news coming your way soon. We will make good PAs, some day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 10:31 AM, okons212 said:

is any one starting a Facebook page for accepted folks. I think it would be great to start connecting and getting to know future classmates.

For those still waiting to hear back, I am sending positive vibes and energy your way. Do not feel discouraged yet, good news coming your way soon. We will make good PAs, some day. 

Have you had any follow up on this? I'm happy to start something if that is at all helpful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ktaylor93 said:

Have you had any follow up on this? I'm happy to start something if that is at all helpful. 

No follow up. That would be great, if you are able to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I am interviewing on November 18! Coming from San Diego, CA! 

I'm not sure if it's been asked before on this thread, but what time does the interview end? Also, do they let you write on a piece of paper and bring it into each station? Also, how long is each station? Thanks in advance! 🙂 I'm super excited, but anxious at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More